Event Status Updates
Updated January 25, 2021
Thank you for your ongoing support of the Kimberly-Clark Broadway Across America Fox Cities Series. Please know our team continues to work diligently to navigate the challenges of scheduling touring Broadway shows across the country during this unprecedented time. We will continue to provide updates on foxcitiespac.com and our Facebook page as conditions evolve.
In response to the ongoing COVID-19 health concerns, the Fox Cities Performing Arts Center will temporarily be closed effective Wednesday, March 25, 2020. As a result, the below programming changes have occurred.
Ticket holders for these productions have been contacted directly by their point of purchase for next steps. Please be sure to check your junk/spam folder in addition to your inbox. If you did not receive an email, please contact your point of purchase.
Please note the Fox Cities Performing Arts Center is not responsible for practices put in place by third-party ticket providers.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we continue to navigate the suspension of performances and events during this global health crisis.
- Jimmy Buffett’s ESCAPE TO MARGARITAVILLE (rescheduled to August 25 – 30, 2020): canceled
- THE BAND’S VISIT (originally scheduled for May 5 – 10, 2020): canceled
- DEAR EVAN HANSEN (originally scheduled for June 23 – 28, 2020): rescheduled to August 10 – 15, 2021
- MEAN GIRLS (originally scheduled for October 13 – 18, 2020): rescheduled to Jan 18-23, 2022
- TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD (originally scheduled for December 8 – 13, 2020): rescheduling to a future season
- Elton John and Tim Rice’s AIDA (originally scheduled for May 4 – 9, 2021): canceled
The health and safety of our Season Ticket Holders, audiences, staff, artists and community are our top priorities.
We know many have questions about the upcoming season and what the experience of attending the theater will be like. Please rest assured, all decisions regarding the necessary protocols and policies for the health and safety of our audiences will be guided by medical and public health advice and will comply with local government regulations. We will communicate details about health and safety protocols at the Center as we get closer to the first production of the 2021 Season.