|On Sale||dec 06, 2013|
|Opening||feb 12, 2014|
|Closing||mar 02, 2014|
2 Hours and 45 Minutes. (15 Intermission)
Back by “Popular” demand. Variety calls Wicked "a cultural phenomenon,” and it continues to break box office records and sell out in record time. Winner of over 50 major awards, including a Grammy and three Tony Awards, Wicked is “Broadway’s biggest blockbuster” (The New York Times).
Long before that girl from Kansas arrives in Munchkinland, two girls meet in the land of Oz. One - born with emerald green skin - is smart, fiery and misunderstood. The other is beautiful, ambitious and very popular. How these two grow to become the Wicked Witch of the West and Glinda the Good makes for "the most complete - and completely satisfying - new musical in a long time" (USA Today).
*2014-2015 Season subscription packages do not include Wicked. Additional purchase is required.
- My Space: Wicked's Curt Hansen Shows Off His Ariana Grande Loot and Other Backstage Must-Haves
- Tickets Now on Sale for High-Flying Wicked in Appleton
- Get a Spellbinding Sneak Peek at the National Tour of Wicked
- Wicked Fun! Hit Musical Gets Jeopardy Category in Honor of 10th Anniversary
Wicked Cast & Creative
- Music and Lyrics Stephen Schwartz
- Book Winnie Holzman
- Director Joe Mantello
- Choreographer Wayne Cilento