|On Sale||mar 07, 2014|
|Opening||jun 11, 2014|
|Closing||jun 22, 2014|
2 Hours and 40 Minutes. (20 Intermission)
Following an acclaimed sell-out tour of the United Kingdom, Cameron Mackintosh’s spectacular new production of Andrew Lloyd Webber’s phenomenal musical success, The Phantom of the Opera, will make its premiere in your city as part of a brand new US National Tour.
Hailed as “Stunning, intense and spectacular” by the Sunday Express, this production features a brilliant new design by Paul Brown, costumes by the much missed Maria Björnson, a new staging by Laurence Connor–director of the recent acclaimed 25th anniversary celebration at the Royal Albert Hall – and new choreography by Scott Ambler. The production is overseen by Matthew Bourne and Cameron Mackintosh.
- Mark Campbell and Julia Udine Will Star in New National Tour of The Phantom of the Opera
- The Phantom of the Opera and Sister Act National Tours Shift Appleton Dates
The Phantom of the Opera Cast & Creative
- Music Andrew Lloyd Webber
- Lyrics Charles Hart and Richard Stilgoe
- Book Richard Stilgoe and Andrew Lloyd Webber